Cirencester Opportunity Group
Our constitution states that 51% of children who attend the Group must have a special need or a disability. Children who come to us have a range of needs including: Autism Spectrum disorders, Down’s syndrome, cerebral palsy, global developmental delay, genetic disorders and speech and language difficulties. Several of our children are growing up in deprived environments and challenging circumstances. We are the only group of its kind in the area and are widely respected by local health professionals, such as health visitors and social workers who refer many children to us.
We would be extremely grateful to receive donations to support us to continue the following project work to support children and families:
- Music Therapy
- Home cooked meals at lunchtime to ensure that all children eat a healthy meal
- Soft play facilities
- Forest School which provides a safe place for children to explore freely
- We run a programme of weekly sessions for parents
- Parent and toddler groups
- Parenting classes and craft sessions.
- Outreach Family Workers to help families with both practical and emotional matters offering one-to-one support, home visits and advice.
Thank you very much for supporting the work of our charity.
Charity No: 1160184
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know