Children of Adam UK
100% donation policy
Founded by four like minded friends and now evolving into Peterborough's leading charity.
Our main aims are to:
- Work with the homeless by providing food, clothes and sleeping bags.
- To provide water and sanitation facilities in water deficient and drought stricken areas this includes hand pumps, bore holes and water tankers.
- To provide basic food and shelter provisions for widows, orphans and families in need.
- To sponsor orphans and widows to support their physical and spiritual and well – being.
- To provide sponsorship of families affected by conflicts and natural disasters.
- Provide relief and funds towards reconstruction of homes and temporary shelters.
- To establish medical and rehabilitation clinics for victims of war and oppression.
- To establish self sustaining projects (SSP) to provide the means for a better livelihood.
Charity No: 1153244
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know