CALM (Children's Cancer & Leukaemia Movement) supports families in Swindon and the surrounding area who have a child diagnosed with cancer.
CALM is an independent local charity for the Swindon health area. Set up in 1984, it continues to be run by parents who are all volunteers and has no office or salary costs.
We provide support in a number of ways including:
- maintaining and updating three caravans which provide families with holiday breaks throughout the year;
- grants to help with the additional costs of having a child on treatment;
- seasonal coach trips and other activities giving families the opportunity to get away from the stress of treatment and meet other families;
- a Christmas party for the children and their siblings;
- grants to medical research or related organisations.
Charity No: 292318
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know