Bonnymuir Green Community Trust
Our vision for the former bowling green and clubhouse is to create a unique urban external green space for our local Community, Aberdeen and the North East of Scotland, where all members of the community will be encouraged to meet, learn and share based on the following principles:
1. Community – Giving people of all ages a unique internal and external social space to come together.
2. Sustainability – Simple Market Garden growing vegetables and fruit for the community to use.
3. Education – Linking in with Schools and Social Care Homes to share the growing experience of permaculture and use of fruit and vegetables as part of a well-being approach.
4. Environment – Use renewal solar energy, recycling permaculture and use of SUDS pool.
5. Economic – Social Enterprise Retail and Café for the Community, with a focus on supporting isolated and ASN persons, using own grown produce.
Please donate to support our cause to help us turn a derelict bowling green into:
• Vegetable, fruit and herb gardens with accessible raised beds and an accessible greenhouse.
• Apiary with a selection of hives producing honey and beeswax.
• Wild flower garden with Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDS) pond;
• Educational learning and training areas.
• Rooms for use by local clubs.
• Café for both retail and training purposes.
Our proposed development retains the integrity of the ground as an Urban Green Space in line with Aberdeen City Council’s Local Development Plan, which has been confirmed in the initial response to our outline planning application from Aberdeen City Council's planning department. Full details of the project are provided in our Community Enterprise Business Plan which is available on request at our facebook page - 'Bonnymuir Green' .
Company No: 575753
Charity No: SC048260
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know