Many deformities can be corrected by straightforward reconstructive plastic surgical techniques that require little resource. For example, skin grafting can make a profound and life-changing difference.
BFIRST supports projects across the developing world to train surgeons in their local environment to effectively manage devastating injuries.
What your donation can pay for:
- £850 can pay for a week's surgical training for a local doctor
- £450 can pay for anaesthetic & pain relief for 30 patients
- £275 can pay for 3 days of anaesthetic training
- £150 can pay for antibiotics for 10 patients for a week
- £40 can pay for gloves, antiseptic and dressing for 15 patients
Charity No: 1154315
Find out more
How you can help
Fundraising activities and events
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know