Age UK Wiltshire
The Charity is managed by a board of Trustees who have a wealth of experience in the voluntary sector, health, and social care. Our services are provided by a modest team of paid employees and a substantial volunteer workforce.
To make Wiltshire and Swindon places where everyone can enjoy later life.
To inspire, support and enable older people, helping them stay safe, make informed choices and be independent yet connected.
As a charity we listen and learn from our beneficiaries, volunteers and staff; their experience skills and knowledge shape our services and products. Together we make better decisions that benefit all.
* 100% of surplus is re-invested to further our charitable aims, maximising the positive impact created for older people and their communities.
* 100% of charitable donations are spent locally – within Swindon & Wiltshire
- We offer Information & Advice on a wide range of subjects and issues affecting older people, their family and carers.
- The Well-being and Living Well programmes engage with isolated and lonely older people throughout Swindon and Wiltshire.
- Our Home from Hospital service provides immediate support over the short-term for older people when being discharged home from hospital.
- We run Fitness & Friendship clubs throughout Wiltshire. A fun and friendly environment is created for older people to enjoy exercise in social groups.
Charity No: 800912
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know